Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sleeeeeeeeeeeep

We love this baby to the ends of the earth and back! We are just hoping beyond all that the little empress will learn that there are times to be awake and there are times which are best spent sleeping!! 3 pm for example; perfect time to be awake and playing and jabbering and smiling and kissing! 3 am for example; perfect time to be completely unconscious and dreaming about frogs in couture leotards dancing to the best music crickets can make! None the less, she is greatest thing to happen to us in the past 8 years for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow -- surgery is done! That is great they got you in so fast, crazy time over Thanksgiving though! :) I caught upon the last couple posts this morning.. What a cutie pie. I think your family is so great. I'm sure glad you have some girls to balance out the world. I wish I could get one in my family! Anyway, cute cute pictures and I'm glad the surgery went well.... Now, on to sleeping. Good luck with that! haha. You seem to be having so much fun with Her and enjoying the good and the bad. You are a great moma. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete