Thursday, November 21, 2013

TA

We finally received travel approval!! We leave a week from today to go get our little man! We are so excited, but anxious and going a little bit nuts at the same time. I decided sort of last minute to totally change our plan for bedrooms which resulted in a small remodel.
 I thought we had loads of time to finish it, but then I became super sick and had to take an entire week off, then we got travel approval, and well, it's going down hill rapidly!
 Em is as busy as ever! She is so funny.  I appreciate, and even love this busy stage so much more at this point of my life.  When I had three, all little at the same time, I don't think I laughed as much at the random hilarious things two year olds do. I laugh at her all day long.
 Perhaps I won't be laughing so much when there are two of them giving each other ideas. Perhaps I will though. We have waited for these babies for nearly a decade, and cannot wait to see the mischief they come up with.
 This child lives on yogurt and pb&j.  She started eating a little bit of chicken, and will still eat baby food from time to time but not often. 
 We thought we were going to miss seeing the three in Nutcracker, but fortunately we will be here. We can't wait to see them on stage tomorrow night.
There is so much to get done before we leave. I will blog every day from China. I shake I cannot wait to hold my baby boy. We already love him so much and feel him so much as part of our family. It's going to be the best Christmas ever.  All of our babies that we have worked so hard to get home will all be together! My family is my greatest blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment