Thursday, October 6, 2011

We Wait

We wait and wait and wait!! Everything has to be done in a very specific order. We can't do this until that is done. Once we have completed this, we can do such and such. It's frustratingly long. 2 little girls, perfect for our family, in my opinion, came up the other day. I inquired about both very shortly after they came up. One was already matched, and one, we're 3rd in line to look at. She'll match fast. I need to learn the name of this game, and I don't get it yet. We still have a long time to go, and a lot to do, and I wish I could make ANYTHING go a little faster. I'm totally impatient I know, but I want them home. I don't want them in an orphanage with no mother to take care of their every need. I want to jump up and down when they reach every little milestone. They need a dad who will snack on their toes, read them stories, and hold them for hours on end. I want my girls home. I am so excited to meet them. We're at a stand still for a full week and a half until our next home study. Once that is done, and written, we can move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment