Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fingerprints!

We received our invitation to be fingerprinted from Homeland Security!! I'm so excited about it!! I think it's so funny that they call it an invitation. None-the-less on January 3rd at noon, we get to get fingerprinted. We have all of our documents authenticated, and now get to have them sealed by the Chinese embassy. I found a document handling company that will take all of our documents to the US Federal government in Washington DC, get them all authenticated there, and then walk them over to the Chinese Embassy, and get them sealed, and then send them back to us!! That is so awesome, and the turn around is a whopping 5 days!!! I'm so happy about that! Once that is done, I can turn everything into my agency for translation and review. Once we receive our ok from immigration (I-797C), and get that form notarized, authenticated and sealed, it all goes to China! I'm hoping that happens by sometime in March. We're a couple of days closer to our little girls!! Today, I found this blog. They are in China getting their little girl right now. I'm so happy for them!! I so can't wait until it's us. We talk about our girls hourly. We discuss names daily. We talk about how old they will be. We talk about the clothes that we'll be able to get them. We talk about the blankets we will make them. Blankets are a big deal in this house. We feel them so much!! They are already such a big, huge part of this family, and we have no idea who they even are. We so can't wait until this time next year, when we will be celebrating Christmas with all of our girls; as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment