Monday, July 9, 2012

LOA

Our LOA arrived at our agency today and is being overnighted to us as we speak!  We now will travel to pick up our cute little baby in 10 to 14 weeks. Emphasis on the 10!  We also received an update on our cute chicken, but she forgot to attach it to the email letting me know!!  Shoot!  I asked for her to resend it, but it was after closing hours. Tomorrow then! So, tomorrow, I will get our LOA, sign it, and send it back overnight with our filled out I-800 immigration paper. There are then 2 more things we wait for, we need to get our Visas, and then we will be there!!

I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm super nervous!  Starting over with a baby is scary! It's been so far in the future, it's been romantic.  It's reality now, and no longer romantic. I'm so excited, I have a hard time sleeping at night, but I'm also way super duper nervous!! I hope she likes us.

No comments:

Post a Comment