Monday, July 30, 2012

Almost There!

So much has happened!  So much paperwork that is.  I know it is cliche, but I truly can't believe how much paperwork is involved in this adoption!!  The past two weeks were very busy with family reunions, and I kept putting off the mountain of paperwork that was in my in-box. I finally got to it, and 4 hours later!!! I was ready to have everything notarized and sent off.  Oh my!  We received a couple of days ago our last (I think) document in the mail. I think I've said that a dozen times already, but I really think this is it.  I have everything on my list now as far as paperwork that we'll need to take to China, and I have everything we'll need to apply for Visas, which I will do today. It's not even August yet, could we travel sooner than October? I can't find any time lines.  I know my agency sent me one, but I can't find it!!!  I know we have to wait for our Article 5 to arrive in China, then wait for travel approval.  I think that's it.  Will those things really take longer than 8 weeks?

I have been feeling my little so much lately.  Oh how I want her home!!!! I'm going to paint her room this week, her bed is up and adorable.  It's finally feeling close, and not forever away.  2 more months is long, but totally doable.  Oh, my girl, we're coming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment