Thursday, August 2, 2012

Article 5

We have our Article 5, and now--- we are finished!!  We should get our travel approval in 2-4 weeks, and we'll travel about a week later!!  We're going to get our girl!! I'm so excited.  I can't believe it! We're a whole month ahead of schedule.  My to do list at home is enormous, and now that we've decided not to take the girls to China, I have to arrange for their care, my to do list is 3 girls longer!!! and my time line completely awesomely a month or so shorter! Oh well, I don't need to sleep, or eat, or clean.  August will be a marathon for sure, and hopefully shortly into September, we'll go get our baby girl, and she will be an orphan no more.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are ahead of schedule! I will send all of my extra time your way. ;-) So excited to meet her. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete