Friday, August 23, 2013

LOA

This has been the best week ever! The whole entire wait for the boy has been hard. I know too much now, and I just want him home! My heart has been half way in China for too long, and I'm tired. I want all of my littles to be together in one place. Our LOA wait has been hard, because the time frame is so wonky. 2-30 weeks. That's forever. It was narrowed down to 2-4 months for someone in our particular situation, but that was still FOREVER! I wanted him home before he turned two. You shouldn't turn 2 in an orphanage. You should have a party. and cake. and presents.  I have been praying for that since we got matched. Please let us be home before he turns 2! With the 2-4 month wait, and friends on FB that have waited that long and longer, I was loosing faith. Earlier this week, we received a great gift, an update!
Fluffy hair!! Is he not the cutest ever??? He climbs, he talks, he sings, he plays, he laughs. We are in LOVE! We have been waiting for this update for 3 months! I thought that this was a tender mercy helping me to be patient for another couple of months. I was crying to my sister last night that if we didn't get our LOA tomorrow (today) that I didn't think we would be home before his birthday. We all prayed so much last night that it would come, and it came, after 31 days. We're going to China in November. We're going to be a forever family!
 Sisters!!
 A brother??
 A playmate and best friend.
 Still has the best bed head ever!
We are so super completely and totally excited.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! So great! God is good! Praying for your awesome family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for all of you ... including that cute boy of yours so far away! So excited!

    And excited to see you tomorrow! Yay!

    ReplyDelete