Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dossier

We just got home from a river trip, and I rushed to my email as quickly as possible, knowing that my Dossier guide was there. It was!! 48 pages of pretty specific instruction to get our dossier together and ready to send to China. I don't know why, it scares the pants off of me to think about all that I have ahead of me paperwork-wise. And they are so specific about every little thing. Most things need to be notarized at the city, county, state, and country level before then being sent to the Chinese Embassy for more authentication, then it's ready. Utah has a 6th place that we have to send it all to, as well. Yay, Utah. I've read through it all, my head is spinning, now, I need to get to work!! Heaven help me, I'm going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment