Saturday, August 13, 2011

Moving On

We had a week of indecision. The next round of paperwork had to be coupled with a significant check. One of us was having a little bit of a hard time deciding if this was really where we are going. I understand completely! It's a huge decision to almost double the number of kids we have, and bring special needs into the mix. I'm so positive that this is what we are supposed to be doing right now, I just had to be patient. Not that easy. I'm not good at being patient, at all. 8 whole days later, we're moving on!! He got the answer he needed, and I got 20 pages of filled out notarized papers sent off!! Yay! When those get ok'd, we start getting our dossier ready. My girls start school next week, and I get to do adoption full time. I don't know if it's even possible, but I want to get my dossier to China in 4 months. They're telling me 5 to 6 months to gather dossier paperwork, way too long no? I feel so excited and at total peace with this, anxious as ever to get my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment