Sunday, January 29, 2012

time line

I read this book once called "write it down, make it happen." It all has to do with positive mental imaging, or what I know to be faith in Heavenly Father and His ability to intervene in our lives for our ultimate good. I write. I write a lot, and frequently. I keep a daily journal for myself, and I write in journals for my girls a few times each month. I write here, I have notebooks in every bag I own, in my car, on my night stand, at my desk, and I'm sure there are a few more. I write. I have written down "goals" of when I wanted certain things to happen in this adoption. I write them several times in my waiting, and they always happen. So I'm going to write a tentative timeline here for how I hope the rest of my adoption will go.

2-1-12 Dossier turned in to CCAI for translation and critical review.
2-15-12 DIC Dossier in China
3-10-12 LID We are officially logged in to China's database, and given a Log in Date
4-1-12 We are matched with our girls
6-1-12 travel to China

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment