Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day!

I just received word that my Dossier has been hand delivered to the CCCWA in China. The CCCWA is the government agency in China responsible for child welfare. They are the ones that will decide when we get our babies! Super cool that it happened on leap day right? China just increased their fees, as of March 1, but thanks to leap year, we had an extra day to get ours in! No fee increase for us. Yay for leap year! We're getting closer babies!! Hopefully we'll be logged in by 15 March. Then, I'm learning we get to do a ton more paperwork! Awesome!! I've been feeling a bit bored without stacks of paperwork to fill out. I can't believe that within a matter of weeks (I hope I hope I hope I hope) we're going to know our babies! There are going to be faces to look at and long for. I totally bought them the cutest ever dresses. Zebra, with stripy leggings. I just went ahead and bought the size that I want them to be. That should work right? The boy was less than impressed, I was giddy! They now hang as part of the decoration in my bedroom. I have to catch my breath every time I go to my room when I see them there. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY GIRLS!! We still have a lot of months to wait, and it's going to be a long difficult wait, but every minute we get closer to bringing them home! Hang on little babies, we're on our way!!

New Dates
LID March 15
matched April
Travel by October.

twin girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment