Tuesday, October 2, 2012

On Our Way

Tonight is our last night in our own bed as our little family of 5! My emotions are running so thick right now, I can barely breath! My next post will be from Beijing! In less than a week, we will be a family of 6! I can't wait to get this little girl in our arms, finally!! I feel like she's been part of our family for such a long time already, but to hold her, and love on her, I truly can't wait!

We have the most amazing parents, family, and friends that are going to take care of our babies at home. It has been a lot more difficult to leave than I anticipated that it would. It's going to be great though.  I'll for sure post every day from China, and as many pictures as I can, with a shared laptop, and the ipad!

We cannot wait to share our girl and our experience in China. It's going to be amazing, I can tell.  It's like parenting in another dimension. You have no idea how amazing being a parent is until you become one. And I think we know that our adoption experience is going to be epic, but we can't understand it fully until we've been through it. Just 5 more days to baby girl #4!

love love

2 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Congrats!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to read more on your blog about your trip and meeting your little girl. Adoption is a beautiful thing!
    ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys. I'll be checking photos.. so post them often!! much love to you from the Nadaulds!

    ReplyDelete